迎接外宾对话的句子 热门149句
1. The most common types of containers are open top
2. How was your journey?你旅途如何?
3. Sit down , please.Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order ,sir? 您要点菜吗?
4. We’re glad you have enjoyed your stay here.很高兴你在这儿过得很愉快。
5. What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have? 您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
6. You’ll certainly need a good rest after such a long flight Perhaps I should let you rest now.长途飞行之后你应好好休息一下。我就不打搅你休息了。
7. Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
8. The packaging must be seaworthy and strong enough to stand
9. 会后活动
10. I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。
11. We’re passing the oldest building in the city我们正经过这座城市最古老的建筑。
12. See you tomorrow.明天见。
13. Abalone slices with oyster sauce is the best of our kitchen蚝油鲍鱼片是我们厨房最拿手的好菜。
14. Would you like tea or coffee?你喜欢喝茶还是咖啡?
15. Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。
16. This is Mr. Wilson speaking. Who's calling?我是威尔逊。你是哪一位?
17. And I'll be very happy if I can help you with anything如能为你效劳,我将很高兴。
18. I'm afraid we’ll have a hard time persuading our users to
19. 排菜顺序:首先上桌的是冷盘,接下来是热炒,随后上的是主菜,然后上点心和汤,最后上的是水果拼盘。如果上咸点心的话,讲究上咸汤;如果上甜点心的话,则要上甜汤。正餐可能有12-14道菜。
20. Tomorrow won’t do.I'm afraid because I have another prior appointment /engagement.明天恐怕不行,因为我已另有约会。
21. Shall I give you a general picture of our factory before we
22. In view of our good cooperation over the past years,we are
23. Cement is to be packed in double kraft-paper bags,each
24. Cheers!(Bottoms!)
25. You do want to visit our manufacturing factory don”t you Mr. Hill?希尔先生,你想参观一下我们的工厂吗?
26. Cosmetics are our best selling goods. They sell out fast
27. The rain is beginning to let up.雨开始变小了。
28. Take it easy.放心好了。
29. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.在地下室走廊尽头。提醒用语:
30. I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
31. I think well meet again soon.我想咱们会很快再见面的。
32. 植树纪念活动:
33. The new packing of the porcelain is in Chinese national style
34. What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have?
35. We have no idea whether this product with new specifications will be marketable here.我们不知道这种新规格的产品在这里是否有销路。
36. I wouldn’t have quoted you such a low price if it weren’t for a large quantity要不是数量大,我们还不会给你报这么低的价格呢。
37. I'm happy to have the pleasure of meeting you.见到你很高兴。
38. Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
39. Cheers!干杯!(Bottoms!)征求意见用语:
40. 送别仪式
41. Wish you every success!祝您成功!答谢和答应语:
42. Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗? Yes, please.好的。
43. 全方位的4D教学系统,高权威的LISI国际教学法
44. Would you like to have any wine with you dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
45. Not at all.不用谢。
46. The moisturizer we deal in was awarded a gold medal at an
47. Good night.晚安。
48. I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of a long
49. Quality control is an essential factor, and that is why we have our own quality control department.质量监督是一个至关重要的因素。我们的质监科就是为此而设立的。
50. It’s my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)
51. Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
52. Because it’s good for people’s health, it has become more
53. They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)yuan.共计175元。
54. We have been engaged in silk production for the past 50
55. Good morning(afternoon , evening)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
56. Please be careful.请当心。
57. The temperature seldom goes five degrees below zero centigrade.
58. 参观考察
59. One cannot take price separately from quality不能离开质量来谈价格。
60. Ladies and gentlemen, let's drink to the success of this
61. The best I can do is to give you a 2% commission.我最多只能给你2%的佣金。
62. Could you consider prompt shipment for this lot?我们这批货能否考虑即期装运?
63. Ladies and gentlemen,I’d like to take this opportunity to say a few words.女士们、先生们,我想利用这个机会说几句话。
64. Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。
65. Don’t forget to look me up if you and Mr.Wang are ever in America.
66. We have a tight schedule for your short/brief stay.I hope you don't mind.对你短暂的访问,我们为你安排的日程很紧,希望你不会
67. 警民共建图书馆剪彩仪式
68. It’s time for us to say good-bye now.Thank you for all your help.
69. At your request, we have reserved the Ming House suite for you, which is located in the Shanghai International Center for Cultural Exchange.
70. We’ve been expecting you ever since you sent us the fax informing us of your date of arrival.自从你把来访日程传真给我们以来,我们一直在期待着你的到来。
71. May I introduce myself?
72. May I have your name and phone number please?你可以留下姓名和电话吗?
73. Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
74. I ask you to raise your glasses in a toast to the expansion of the trade between us.请大家举杯,为我们之间贸易的发展千杯。
75. I'll check how much we have in stock.我去查查我们还有多少库存。
76. I’m sorry.很抱歉。
77. How much do you charge for the transportation of the goods?你们运输这些货物收费多少?
78. 欢迎晚宴
79. Please submit specifications,preferably with illustrations.请告规格,最好附有图片说明。
80. Market is falling/dropping/going down/weakening
81. May I know your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?
82. Excuse me.对不起。
83. Market is strong/firm/steady/active.
84. Our office is on the fifth floor of the Foreign Trade Building.
85. I have been looking forward to meeting you.我一直盼着能见到你。
86. We will keep our offer open/valid/firm/effective/good for
87. Please let us have your lowest quotation on the basis of CFR
88. I'd like/Id prefer/I’ll have/Ill order/Ill take a chicken curry.我想点一份咖喱鸡。
89. 菜肴选则:(1)有中餐特色的菜肴。(2)有本地特色的菜肴。(3)本餐馆的看家菜。
90. I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
91. I'm so pleased to have finally met you./It's been my pleasure meeting you./ It was nice to meet you.很高兴认识你。(道别用语)
92. Our price is in line with the prevailing/ruling international
93. This is an ideal place for sightseeing and shopping这儿是观光和购物的好去处。
94. What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?
95. Goodbye.再见。
96. See you late.再见。
97. Are you ready to order now?你们准备好点什么菜了吗?
98. May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗? Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.当然可以。指路用语:
99. If you should encounter any inconveniences please do not hesitate to let me know, and I’ll be very glad to help you out.你若有不便之处,请随时直言相告。我很乐意为你排忧解难。
100. Shipment must be made within the prescribed time limit-as
101. Have you a reservation? 您预定过了吗?
102. I would like to show you our tentative itinerary我想向你介绍一下我们初步拟订的活动日程。
103. May I help you with your baggage/luggage?我替你拿行李好吗?
104. Thank you very much for the catalogue s you sent to us
105. I'm deeply impressed by what I’ve seen and heard during this visit.这次访问中的所见所闻给我留下了深刻的印象。
106. The city enjoys a long history and a splendid culture.这座城市有着悠久的历史和灿烂的文化。
107. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for thedamage.您必须赔偿。
108. We export our goods mainly to European market我们的产品主要出口到欧洲市场。
109. In our hotel we don’t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
110. It's time for you to board the plane/train/ship now你该上飞机/火车/轮船了。
111. What is the total annual output of the factory?贵厂年产量是多少?
112. How would you like it cooked?你喜欢什么火候的?
113. Thank you for your advice(information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
114. The packing of this article features novel design and
115. Let's drink a toast to the success of our negotiations.让我们为谈判的成功而干杯。
116. Please bring some mineral water.请拿些矿泉水来。
117. The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。
118. Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。
119. 接待时注意力集中,展现良好的精神状态,无疲劳状、忧郁状和不满状。立姿端正,抬头、挺胸、收腹、双手自然下垂。行走步伐有力,步幅适当,节奏适宜。
120. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。
121. We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。
122. Market is advancing/going-up/strengthening/rising
123. Please don’t worry ,sir(madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。
124. Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person.谢谢你亲自过来接我。
125. May I present you a litter souvenir?
126. I’m sorry about this.对此表示抱歉。
127. What seasonal seafood do you have today?今天你们有什么时令海鲜?
128. I want to have a talk with you about the plan.What time would be convenient for you?我想和你谈谈这个计划,你什么时间合适?
129. The goods are to be packed in wooden cases containing 20dozen each.货物用木箱包装,每箱装20打。
130. Well,if it isn’t Mr.Wilson.How are you?嗨!这不是威尔逊先生吗?你好吗?
131. Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。
132. May I introduce myself? 让我介绍我自己。
133. What would you like to have ,coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
134. It's very nice of you to come all this way to see me off谢谢你专程赶来为我送行。
135. Basically there are three parts to the plant:the supply area,the assembly area and the dispatch area.厂区基本上分成三个部分:供货区、组装区和发货区。
136. The hotel is well appointed and conveniently located宾馆设施齐全,交通便利,位置优越。
137. Our products have passed the ISO authentication last year
138. For men's coats, we have four sizes, small,medium large, and extra large.男士外衣,我们有四种尺寸:小号、中号、大号和特大号。
139. Delivery had to be put off due to the strike of the workers
140. Our corporation specializes in the export of textiles.我们公司专营纺织品的出口。
141. It looks as though a storm is brewing看来一场暴风雨就要来了。
142. I’ll take a little more.It’s tasty,but I’m almost full我再来一点。太好吃了。但我快饱了。
143. 闭幕交接仪式
144. This is our rock bottom price. We can't lower it any
145. Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。
146. Happy new year!新年快乐!
147. That’s all right.没关系。
148. Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗? May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗? 客房部
149. Housekeeping.May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
迎接外宾对话的句子 热门52句
1. 线上外教面对面,线下互动小班制
2. They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)Yuan.共计175元。
3. We deal in a variety of household appliances such as TV
4. 独一无二的纯英文浸泡环境
5. We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。
6. 警务协作协议签订仪式
7. You must be our long-expected guest Mr.Wilson from the U.S.你一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的威尔逊先生吧!
8. We usually don’t grant any discount for small quantities.
9. It looks like it's going to rain.天看起来要下雨。
10. I wonder what the weather is going to be like tomorrow.不知道明天天气怎么样。
11. We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
12. You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西,眼力真好。
13. It's on me tonight./It's my treat tonight.今晚我请客。
14. What do you think of our service?
15. I'm afraid there is not much room for further reduction我恐怕没有多大降价的余地。
16. I apologize for this.我为此道歉。
17. 避免在客人面前打哈欠、伸懒腰、打喷嚏、挖耳朵等不文雅行为。与领导、客人交谈时,要神态专注,表情自然,表达得体,不得背手、袖手、抱手或抄手。
18. There are a lot of places that are worth visiting有很多值得参观的地方。
19. Show me your menu,please请让我看一下你们的菜单。
20. 会前迎接:
21. I can‘t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
22. The designs and colors of our products will almost exactly
23. How do you like Chinese food?
24. I would like to thank you for your kind words感谢你这番亲切友好的谈话。
25. It was great to see you again. I hope you have a good trip to
26. Let me introduce Mr.Wang the Deputy Director of the factory.让我介绍一下王先生。王先生是我们厂的副厂长。
27. Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的帐单,请签字。销售用语:
28. Cloudy in the morning, overcast in the afternoon.上午多云,下午转阴。
29. We have been thinking of placing an order if they’re the type we're looking for.我们在考虑,如果型号是我们所需的,我们就订货。
30. 基本礼仪:
31. What do you think of our service ? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
32. Products tend to go in and out of fashion in a shot time.产品很快入时又很快就过时了。
33. Our products are well received wherever they go.我们的产品无论到哪都深受欢迎。
34. We’d like you to give us your honest opinion including any suggestions you may have for improvements我们希望你能真诚地提出意见与建议,以便我们改进。
35. Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们
36. Our products are available in various models and sizes.
37. Our company was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
38. I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
39. We'd like to accept your proposal to change the unloading port to Los Angeles.我们愿意接受你们的建议,把卸货港改成洛杉矶。
40. I work in the Silk Import & Export Corporation,which employs more than 100 people.
41. In our hotel we don‘t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。
42. We will arrange shipment immediately after we receive your
43. Our products range includes machine tools and household
44. Mr.Wilson,what a nice surprise to talk to you威尔逊先生,接到你的电话真叫人惊喜。
45. This product presents the top craftsmanship.这种产品代表了顶级的工艺水平。
46. We can arrange production to meet national characteristics
47. Sorry , he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。
48. May I speak to Mr. Wilson?请找威尔逊先生。
49. Have a nice trip!一路平安!
50. Let’s drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!
51. Let’s drink to our friendship!
52. Hold on,please. I'll find out the exact time of the appointment.请稍等(请别挂断)。我查一下约会的确切时间。
迎接外宾对话的句子 热门78句
1. You are welcome.不用谢。
2. Here is your room key.给您房间钥匙。
3. 会议接待人员在上岗期间员工必须佩带工作证牌。
4. It's a garden in the traditional Victorian style这是一个传统的维多利亚式的花园。
5. Please let us know what discount you may grant us if we
6. I’ll send for an electrician(doctor , ……)我给您请电工(大夫……)。餐饮部:
7. 会议安排
8. We’ve got a reservation for dinner this evening.I'm John Hanks.我们预订了今晚的桌子。我叫约翰·汉克斯。
9. Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。
10. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。
11. How do you like this fashion(color ,size ,design)? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
12. The in-flight service was satisfactory./The air service was satisfactory.机上服务很令人满意。/机上服务很好。
13. Pens are packed in paper boxes,10 pieces to one box.
14. The wind is getting stronger/going down.风势在加强/减弱。
15. We usually ship goods by regular liners.我们通常采用班轮运输。
16. The causes for this delay of shipment were beyond our
17. How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)
18. I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.很抱歉。那是我的过错。
19. We’ve spent a great deal of money on equipment in this plant.
20. What's the weather forecast for tomorrow?明天的天气预报怎么说?
21. Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。
22. 内容:本次接待分为六大内容:基本礼仪、会前迎接、会议安排、会后活动、欢迎晚宴送别仪式。
23. We could book shipping space onS.S.“Dongfeng”before
24. Could you recommend your specialists?请向我们推荐一下你们的特色菜。
25. I've heard so much about you.Glad to meet you.久闻大名。今日相见荣幸之至。
26. 接待礼仪
27. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
28. 所有工作人员统一着装。服装应保持清洁、完好,扣子齐全,不漏扣、错扣。打好领带,配穿皮鞋,上衣袋不装东西,裤袋少装东西,并做到不挽袖口和裤脚。
29. We're working on your quotation and will contact you
30. Wish you a pleasant journey!Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!前厅:
31. Here's a list of our requirements.这儿有一份我们的需求清单。
32. How do you like this fashion(color, size, design)?
33. He is on the other line.Can I take a message?他在接电话,我可以捎个信吗?
34. It’s on the second(third)floor.在二
35. Iassure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。
36. Our aim is to create a world-famous brand and be one of the
37. I would like you to meet our managing director,Mr.Wang.我向你介绍一下我们的总经理王先生。
38. Can we make it next Monday?
39. Id like to confirm the room charge per night.What's the rent for it?
40. I hope the good weather will come back soon真希望天气快点好起来。
41. Welcome to..欢迎到…
42. This is the busiest street in the city.It's the commercial and cultural center of the city.这是本市最繁华的街道,是本市的商业文化中心。
43. On behalf of all our workers i welcome you to our plant我代表我们全体工人欢迎你们来我厂。
44. We are sure your visit to China will be-rewarding我们相信,你这次中国之行将是有收获的。
45. I prefer sunny days to rainy days.我喜欢睛朗的日子,不太喜欢下雨的日子。
46. Let’s forget it.算了吧。征询语:
47. May I present you a litter souvenir? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
48. We have not yet received your shipping advice Please let us
49. Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。
50. I feel as if I were in a different world我觉得自己好像置身于一个世外桃源。
51. I'm delighted to meet you at last.很高兴,终于见到你了。
52. The factory has four workshops and a total of 600 workers and staff.我们厂有四个车间,六百个职工。
53. Your products should be all up to the samples.你方产品必须与样品完全一致。
54. We always keep an eye on customers’preference and make
55. We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。公关用语:
56. Speaking on behalf of our company,I would like to say how delighted we have been to receive you here我代表我们公司表示非常高兴在这里接待你们。
57. Apart from arts and crafts we also deal in/handle all kinds of furniture.除了工艺品,我们还经营各种家具。
58. It’s very kind of you.谢谢,您真客气。
59. Our corporation was established/founded/formed/created set up in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas我们公司创建于1964年,现在国外有二十几个分公司。
60. 对象:参与接待工作的人员。
61. We'll do everything we can to accommodate you and make
62. The price has gone up 3% since July of last year.自去年七月份以来,价格上涨了 3%。
63. 专业而酷爱英语的师资团队
64. We are one of the largest importers of building materials in
65. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。
66. Happy birthday!生日快乐!
67. Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请去那边帐台付款。
68. Freight charges and insurance premiums for container-
69. Your packing must be improved.你们的包装必须改善。
70. One moment ,madam.I’ll bring them to you right away.等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。
71. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.我期望着再次见到你。
72. **hotel , front desk.Can I help you? **饭店,前厅。您找谁?
73. How do you like Chinese food? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
74. I'd like to make an appointment with you.我想和你预约一下。
75. It's a pity that you’re leaving so soon.真遗憾你这么快就要走了。
76. We are glad to have the opportunity to introduce our newly
77. I'm not used to the hot and dry weather in Beijing我不太适应北京这种又热又干的气候。
78. On behalf of Sinochem I want to extend a warm welcome to you and to thank you for joining us tonight我代表中国化工进出口总公司向你们致以热烈的欢迎,感谢你们今天晚上光临我们的宴会。
迎接外宾对话的句子 热门54句
1. I'd prefer to visit famous historical sites.我更喜欢参观名胜古迹。
2. Market is easy/weak/gloomy/sluggish
3. The Great Wall is a man-made wonder.长城是人造奇迹。
4. Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 祝贺语:
5. Have a good time!祝您过得愉快!电话用语:
6. Please don’t worry, sir(madam)
7. Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。
8. We’ll place a big order if your price is acceptable
9. We have a rich assortment. All around here are some samples of new designs.我们有很多花色品种,这里展出的都是新设计的样品。
10. How many articles do you produce per shift?每个轮班你们能生产多少件?
11. Could you tell me how many workers you employ here?你能告诉我这个厂有多少工人吗?
12. 迎接礼仪:
13. No name of country or trade mark is to appear on the outside
14. May I know what particular items you are interested in?你们对哪种商品感兴趣?
15. Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
16. Service hours are:(餐厅)供应时间是:
17. We have 15 retail outlets nation wide We now command15% of the market in home appliances.我们在国内有15个零售点。在家电市场上有15%的占有率。
18. We want to find out if Article No.16 is available我们想了解十六号商品是否有货。
19. 男会议接待人员胡须应修剪整洁,头发修剪整齐,不能过长。女会议接待人员淡妆上岗,且与年龄、身份相符。不能当众化装。注意讲究公共卫生,上班前不吃带有刺激性气味的食物,避免口腔异味。
20. How would you like a room overlooking the sea?你喜欢可以看海的房间吗?
21. It must be the fog that makes one feel so chill.一定是大雾使人感到这么冷嗖嗖的
22. Don’t stand on ceremony.Please help yourself to the dishes.不要客气。请随便吃菜。
23. What can I show you.您要买什么?
24. Can I ask him to call you back when he's back?他回来后,我让他给你会电话,可以吗?
25. I hope you’ve had a pleasant flight /trip旅途愉快吧!
26. We're going to have a cold spell.要来寒流了。
27. Now we are approaching the top of the mountain我们快到山顶了。
28. I'd appreciate it if you could arrange for me to visit your manufacturers.如果你能安排我参观这家制造厂,那我太感谢了。
29. We would only consider a price reduction if the order is for20,000 tonnes or more.如果订购额达到20000吨或者更多,我们才能考虑减价问题。
30. We are supplying a full range of silk products to various
31. 会议代表团秘书长及联络员预备会:
32. How are you doing ? 您好吗?
33. I'm sorry I can’t give you a description of the hotel services in just a few words. Please ask the reception clerk for details.很报歉,宾馆服务无法用几句话就能说明,详细情况请咨询总台接待员。
34. The cases are to be marked with our initials in a diamond as usual.跟往常一样,箱子上要刷一菱形,内写我公司的首字母。
35. Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
36. Each package should be marked“Fragile”每件包装上都要标明“易碎品”。
37. Then when can I reach him?那我何时可以找到他?
38. It’s a lovely day,isn’t it?/Wonderful weather, isn’t it?天气不错,对吧!
39. May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗? Speaking.我就是。
40. 早餐会
41. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.很高兴认识你。
42. We'd like to have separate checks.我们想分别付账。
43. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
44. We forwarded you by airmail a full set of non-negotiable
45. Our plant employs a group of professional designers我们厂拥有一批专业的设计人员。
46. I hope I’m not disturbing you.我希望没有打扰您。
47. Please don’t smoke here.请不要在这边抽烟。
48. I wish the conference a complete success!我预祝大会圆满成功!
49. Make it Dutch./ Let's go Dutch.各付各的。
50. I'm greatly honored/privileged/It's my great honor/
51. Have a nice holiday!假日快乐!
52. I‘m afraid it‘s against the hotel‘s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。
53. I would like to introduce you to //Mr.Li我想把你介绍给李先生。
54. The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
迎接外宾对话的句子 热门9句
1. We have four plants throughout China,and this one is the second biggest. Its annual output is approximately24000tons.我们在全国有四个工厂,这是第二大的,其年生产量约为24 000吨。
2. Congratulations!祝贺您!
3. We have reserved a single room in your name.我们以你的名义预订了一个单间。
4. Our customer requests the shipment be made in three equal
5. Please just try and test the merits of our new product,and
6. Operator, would you please put me through to Mr.Wilson?小姐(先生),请帮我接威尔逊先生。
7. Time goes so quickly.It looks as if you’d been here for only one day.
8. Just a moment , please.请稍等一下。
9. The weather forecast says it's fair to cloudy天气预报说晴到多云。